"Hey! I'm Eggy. Thank's for visiting ga je Blog! Please have a seat and make yourself comfy while reading my blog."

Minggu, 06 September 2026

Oops! I forget again

Hey folks! Aaah, dang it. So, it's sunday afternoon, aaannd i just realize i forgot to write and post everyday for my writing practice.

It's was months ago since my last post i guess. Many things happen. I still practicing my english. Swearing all the time. Yeah, but life so far so good.

Oh, and i have a new hobby! Wow! And yeah, it's absolutely distracting me from my plan to write a book. So, what is it? It is muthafuckin' Dungeons & Dragons.

Maybe tomorrow i make a post about my new hobby. Just, maybe, haha.

Okay, i think just it for today. Hope can meet you folks later on my next post tomorrow morning. Bye~

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

ko cuma baca doang? di komen laaaaah..

Setor Muka